DIACLASE, Consultores de Engenharia, Geologia e Ambiente, Lda. was founded in 2006 for the purpose of developing projects and studies in the main areas of Civil Engineering, Geology / Geotechnics, Hydrogeology and Environment, and also to provide technical assistance to the execution of works.
The company counts with the participation of a specialised staff with vast experience in the referred areas, in order to provide high quality services with competence and versatility. The company also counts with a flexible structure which has allowed DIACLASE to participate in high complexity projects, in a constant adaptation process to the demands of national and international markets.
DIACLASE has all the resources required for the development of its activity, either concerning materials and equipments necessary for field works, or in terms of hardware and duly licensed software for office activities. Regarding the engineering software used by DIACLASE, the company has adequate software for all the referred activity areas, some developed as complementary to the software available on the market.
Main Areas of Activity
- Embankment dams / Concrete dams / Reservoirs
- Hydraulic structures of dams
- Road works / Highway works
- Underground structures (tunnels, caverns, shafts, galleries)
- Earth retaining structures / Embedded walls
- Slope stabilisation / Cliff stabilisation
- Special foundations (bridges, buildings)
- Soil improvement
- Structures rehabilitation
- Groundwater supply systems (galleries, shafts, wells)
- Environmental impact studies
- Development of software for civil engineering
Software for Analysis and Design of Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete Structures
Visit our Website